Help Me Resign from My Union

Public employees in Connecticut have a right to not pay union FEES.

If you (or someone you know) wants to resign from union membership and needs help in doing so or feel that you may be paying union fees you don't wish to pay, contact us.

Yes, I'd like help resigning from my union

Name *
Are you a member of a public sector union?
This information will be used only to help us tailor your request.
What is the name of your union or bargaining unit, if you know it?